Thursday, September 07, 2006

Home at Last

Well I made it, and without having to pay any excess baggage on any airline!!! Its been a long 9 months and has encompassed trials and tribulations, some tears, some sickness, some study, friends both new and old, intercultural awareness, reconnection with family, personal learnings and development and much much more. On reflection I realised that my trip had taken me to Sri Lanka (obviously); Singapore 3 times (and I'm not including stop-overs); UK; Wales; France; Belgium and Switzerland. And I currently clink when I walk with the amount of useless loose change I'm carrying.

So now facing forwards, looking forward, I'm hoping that my Sri Lankan experience will pave the way for me to find my 'dream job', but if not, I'm pretty happy to contract for a while. DY has secured his dream job and is 3 weeks into that, and I'm just enjoying having my husband, dogs and house back and will take it as it comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home