Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Girly Swot - not

Well I survived the three weeks of intellectual stimulation at LSE, and despite feeling like an intellectual gnome I must have learnt something as I got a B+ on the course, which is kinda ok. It's a degree level course so I guess that's equivalent to a 2:1

Of course I would have been quite satisfied indeed with this mark if it wasn't for the fact that the buddy I made on the course (Carey) managed to waltz home with an A. hmmm, now I'm wondering what was lacking in my essay and exam paper .... obviously just didn't quite take it to the right level, or maybe I shouldn't have told my prof that his jokes were crap (well I didn't really, I just shook my head and groaned every time he made one!).

Anyway, no one's going to be signing me up as their human rights lawyer in the short term so I guess I've still got time to study some more! Note to self - suck up to prof next time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home